• Contact B & B Auto. They can’t prepare an estimate until they hear from you.
At this time you can schedule a time to see your vehicle. You may also need to
retrieve personal items from you vehicle
• Meet with an Estimator. Information you will need to provide
• Is this being submitted to your insurance. If YES we will need
your insurance information.
• Contact information such as address, phone number, etc.
• The Estimator will look at your vehicle. He may:
• Make notes on the damage / area to be repaired.
• Take photos for reference, Most insurance companies require photo’s
when the estimate is submitted for approval.
• The Estimator will then prepare an Estimate using our computer based estimate system.
• The Estimate will be reviewed with you and the estimator will answer any questions
you may have.
• Repairs can begin.